MobiSTATION video surveillance
based on Synology Surveillance Station
MobiSTATION surveillance solution allows you to install video surveillance and monitoring only in a few minutes. This is perfect for construction sites, factories, temporary warehouse locations or other off-grid locations, where environment conditions are harsh and local infrastructure is poor or missing.
MobiSTATION video surveillance helps to prevent crime and increase work efficiency. You can monitor remote locations from your PC or smartphone, watch recordings and receive notifications on fault or pre-defined event detected. With built-in recording server you do not have to worry about Internet connection – if it is poor or temporary unavailable, then all recordings are still there, stored locally in a rugged metal housing.
MobiSTATION comes with pre-installed 3G or 4G internet connection, built-in recording server and power management solution that can withstand abnormal input voltage often found in constructions sites or city surveillance. Included battery can run the whole system for hours even without being connected to the power grid. Industrial grade 3G or 4G modems work even at harshest of conditions.
- Outdoor ready, IP55
- 3G, 4G or dual-SIM 4G router included
- Connect up to 16 cameras
- Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) & digital zoom support
- Intelligence video analysis including virtual fence, motion detection, missing objects
- Manual, continuous, motion detection, I/O alarm, and scheduled recording
- Configurable pre-recording & post-recording time
- Up to 4 channel synchronous and asynchronous playback
- Support admin/spectator user privileges
- Event notification supports SMS, E-mail, MSN, Skype, and mobile phones
- Works with IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- Works on all Android & iOS devices
|Product details: datasheet (PDF)
Synology Surveillance Station
MobiSTATION is based on Synology Surveillance Station software that offers remote and local monitoring, event recording and playback on any PC, Mac or Linux computer; smartphone or tablet.
Over 900 IP-cameras from leading brands are supported: AXIS, ACTi, Cisco, D-Link, Edimax, HikVision, IQinVision, JVC, Levelone, Linksys, MOBOTIX, Panasonic, Sanyo, Siemens, Sony, TRENTNet, Vivotek etc.
Input voltage: 176 – 282 V
Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
Router: 3G, 4G or dual-sim 4G
Antenna: 5 dBi omni-directional
Server: Synology DS213, DS213+ or DS713+
HDD capacity: 250GB to 4TB
RAID: 0, 1, JBOD
temperature: -25..+45 °C
Dimensions: 450 x 640 x210 mm